Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society 2/29

Welcome Friends,
I wanted to thank my new Followers
and Say Happy Birthday To My Father.
May He Rest In Peace and is in my heart, thoughts, & prayers Daily
Love Ya Daddy
anyway
I love being able to share what i am learning here in the craft world
I am learning new ideas and way of implementing them
Release Wednesday
I am here to show off a new release from Scrapbook Stamp Societys digital images
"My Bunny"
This is a great one for the season and i loved coloring her.
This is my first post as a Design Team member for Scrapbook Stamp Society
and I am very pleased to be a part of this amazing team
Below is a card
This is a little girl walking with her bunny in hand
looking down at it for comfort

GCD Paper Product
Ribbon

Entered into Scrapalicious challenge also

I used the momenta card stock and placed the gcd papers over to create the square look
placing a blue square and adding some green ribbon on the corners
The little flower is momenta also
thanks for coming by
Have a Great Evening!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a precious card and job well done. Thank you for entering the challenge at Scrapalicious USA. I didn't notice a link back to our page on your post though, so please in future, when entering our challenges (which we hope you will!) remember to link! Shelley

lisa said...

thanks for the suggestion that was an ooopppss
fixed now