Saturday, February 4, 2012

My First Scrapbook Page

Scrapbook - Explore 12x12 Album

What a Pleasure it is to be a part of the Momenta D-Lite Team
I am in love with there products
I have started my first Scrapbook for Myself and Love the book itself.
This is my first page
Supplies Used:
 Momenta Card stock Premium - PA-2333 on White card stock Base
Using the Clouds and playground
The flutters borders - ST-3072
Letters are Great Outdoors PA-0925


This card stock from Momenta is double sided & is great.
The texture is nice too.
I used a double side for the frame on picture
(I do not have a Cutting machine yet, i am in process of saving for that next)
So, I did the best i can.




Sammy Card
This is a Birthday card I designed for my niece Sammy
She has a February birthday and loves ice cream


Supplies Used:


The lettering from the Family Kit 6x6 soft and cute




The little puffy balloon stickers are cute with squiggles

Well off to tend the Kids, Hubby, and Farm
Ta Ta For Now
TTFN!!!

No comments: