Friday, February 17, 2012

Climbing

Good Morning Friday!!
I have to say i spent alot of time learning how to implement blog layouts and creating Headers.
I had a lot of fun with this.
And I really Enjoy my new Site Hope you do to
Comments would be great
and now on to my post
from Momenta D-lite Team
I just love these products and cant stop
Climbing to new Heights
I thought this would make a good layout
and I love my truck so it fits


I have used Momenta Pa-0925 Paper pad
the Great outdoors kit (500 Pcs)
Its great for last minute pages
I used 1 sheet for page and another for background on picture
These are the Titles available in the kit also


Here are two more used below

Love this Kit
Give it A Try at Momenta

Happy Blogging all!

1 comment:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

That paper is so fun! Great layout.