Sunday, February 5, 2012

Momenta, Scrapfit and Scrap-Friendzy

Welcome Friends,
As a part of the Momenta D-Lite, I am proud to announce that
I have now taken on my 1st 2 challenges
Workout#61 with ScrapFit
(For Scrapfit you just needed to start with a White blank page)
&
Scrap-friendzy 
"Get Your Game On
Blog Hop
With a Touch Down Challenge!"
for Superbowl weekend
You Follow a blog hop and collect 11 ingredients and decide on at least 6 for your entry. If you want you can use 7 and it will count as 2 entries
I had decided to take this on as one of my first challenges
I enjoy working with most of the Ingredients i just don't have all of them yet
as you noticed, I said Yet.  That's Funny I how Crack Myself Up.

I have started with the Momenta Family Affair Kit-
PK-1566
White Card Stock and then Purples added


I have used Twine to add frame to a pic when they were little and then also to add a small bow
this is Maraschino Twine

The 7 Ingredients I used are:
Buttons,
Chipboard
Flowers,
Metal,
#'s,
Stars



and white button




with a Peace sign bottlecap added to top
Letters and #'s are Momenta PK-2171
The Family Ties Scrapbook Kit



Corners cut from Family Kit

Thanks for Stopping by Today
Enjoy the Game and Family time.















5 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page and great photo.. love your details!!! thanks soo much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful page with stunning details.
byebye,Lean

Keren Tamir said...

very cute page!! thanks for playing with us at ScrapFit

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Love the then and now photos!! So many fun elements here. Love the twine frame and bottle cap!! Thanks for joining us for the Get Your Game On Blog Hop project and thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lisa Watson said...

What a great photo to highlight! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapfit!