Friday, February 3, 2012

Fabulous Friday!









It's Friday Morning, and its a Beautiful Day.
I got my Momenta order last night and i got busy after dinner and all.
I ordered some stuff for future use as i get use to all the products, I Just Love Momenta!
I am loving being a part of The Momenta D-Lite team
The first project i started is a few Just because type Cards So i decided to start with the          Momenta Designer Card Kit
It has 4 card types, borders, stickers(bling), sayings, and flowers.


Very Cute and Encouraging
I couldnt be happier.


 
This card is the Blue Stock with print
I have an included border to fit what i needed.
put some of the large size jewels that come with kit
and some of the cute little flowers

I like the "just a Note" saying for this card seems to fit real well.

The second card i have chosen is also with Momenta Designer Card Kit
Lively Print with the saying "Hi" Keeping it simple  a couple little flowers


These are simple and Cute cards to make
all comes in one box and love making them

Look at the Glitter

 Cant Wait To start with my first scrapbook page now.
I love the Scrapbook and paper pad.  (Gonna Keep you Guessing til Next Week)
Have a Fabulous Friday





















2 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

These are so cute!

Melanie said...

So jealous! Still waiting on my product. Looks like so much fun. Happy to be on the D-Lite team with you :)