Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day!!!! 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

This Layout was inspired by the Foam Pieces
I bought these and didnt know what to do
So here goes
The paper is from Momenta Card Stock PA-2333

This is doublesided card stock
and is great
I then put the Puppy with frame in to sheet
And Place My Boys Pic in it
with Pink Glitter Hearts
Placing Ayasha's pic on the top corner
Just show his love for her
Thought this was touching since there both my sweeties.
Next is a Layout for my Hubby
I have used momenta  Family Affair Kit
and placed heart cutouts and his picture

Love the colors of the letters.
He is the key to my heart
Love him Bunches
xoxo


This is closer look at the top of page with Valentine Ticket with Maraschino twine i received from Talking Twine and Trim and Red Bow.
i absolutely love my Twines
I am really loving using the Momenta Products and being a part of there D-Lite Team
Thanks Again Momenta.



No comments: