Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Was Craft Crazy!

Hello
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

(This is my stash of Chocolate)
Ours was great
We got rain Saturday afternoon and then it was crafting session
Funny, as if i wasnt crafting when at Local spca and in town.
Anyways as life moves forward
I have created a couple items this weekend for fun
I have used Ball Canning Jars for a couple Projects
 
(Redneck if anything is)
These jars are attached to some Candlesticks
You Can Etch into Glass
place ribbon for Color
Or multiple things for Deco.
Also Here i have Created a LightCover for the Porch with a Quart Jar
It actually improves the lighting on the porch
and looks a little rustic

and then Turned On!


as I said Crazy Crafting Weekend
and some great crafty finds at the local SPCA
Thanks for stopping by today I have enjoyed creating these and also Sharing
If interested I am taking orders for these items
Thanks
Lisa

No comments: