Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday To You! with Scrapbook Stamp Society


Happy Birthday To Stevie My Hubby
Its alway hard to come up with a card for a gentlemen
so wish me luck as he may like it
I have created a card with double front opening
I dont know what you might call this.
Its Cute though
this is doodlebug paper
with leaves


I have added some Momenta pieces from Great Outdoors set
and some random stickers i have
Scrapbook Stamp Society has let me share with you this cute little digi


This lil Ragamuffin is so darling
and i love to see freckles on her too.
she is born to fish
and is the match for my hubby
he will love this as for the day of fishin is well needed on both parts

Thanks for sharing his birthday fun and have a great Thursday

TTFN
(TATAFORNOW)
Lisa Lilfeathers

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

nice cards lisa.

greetings karin

Love crafts forever said...

Lisa, whene Wife happy, then Hubby will be too. So go and buy something for your self. lol and wish Hubby Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Awesome card.
Hugs Nat