Friday, April 13, 2012

Fashion Dollies, Mothers Pearls, Daddy Shoes Lil Ragamuffin

Good day Everyone!
Its a great day.  I have been creating some cards
I love the digis at Scrapbook Stamp Society
They are so Girly and Fun
Today I have used a Free Digi that I got In the April Newsletter
Fashion Dollies mothers pearls and Daddys Shoes Lil Ragamuffin
If you sign up you can get one a month also
She is a cutie


I have created 2 different cards with the same image


First Card is my favorite.
I colored her with markers and placed on some Momenta 5x7 Cardstock
I then used a flower punch to create flowers along edges and
the stamp set is from Sweet Stamp Shop
The using these items together
and a Surprise Tab on the Edge
Love the purple
the next card is the same image with


2nd card is for A Sweet
Princess
She is Dazzled with Slight red and love the Balloon
I have used the digi image and then ran birthday stamp around edging for some depth
Using Twine i created the binding for the Card and placed a button
Challenges Entered:
Thanks For Stopping By  Today
have a Great One
Lisa

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely cards lisa.

greetings karin

Rose Andrew said...

Lovely cards Lisa ...you so quick ...!