Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet 16 Birthday - Momenta and SSS

SWEET 16
Oh My Goodness, So Quick, Sweet 16
This is my littlest, just cant believe time flies
I have created a framework for my daughter to hang on her wall
This is a special day for all of us and This will bring back memories for years to come
I have taken a 4x6 wood frame
I have cutout piece of Chloes garden paper pad from Momenta, used as a background
I am using digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society
Absolutely love Addicted to Stamps and Being DT Member!

The saying below is:
"Our daughter
Some People come and go in
Our Lives Some
Stay Forever"

And next is the beautiful image of Sherri Baldy


Too Darling!
Ribbons and bling added to enhance the frame and to fit my daughters Style
Thanks for Taking a peek here today and sharing My daughters beautiful treat.
Thanks for coming by today and dont forget to go by and check out Scrapbook Stamp Society
Have a great Day!
Lisa

No comments: