Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - Flower Buttons

Tutorial Tuesday
This is my first Tutorial Ever
I have been learning alot the past few months and would like to take the time
To share with you a simple and creative way to make button flowers
I have some pictures that Bev Code has shared
and then I have used my example also

Supplies will be
Glue
Buttons,
and a circle cutout as big as you want flower


The next picture is showing how to glue buttons to Circle to create base


This is a finalized button to be used on cards, layouts, and all your altered projects


you can then add say some twine in order to create a stem

Thanks for Coming By
I am using this on a project  i Will post also for you to see
Thanks To bev for the great idea
Lisa

3 comments:

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card ! Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Purple Frog.Good luck xx

Victoria Frail said...

How smart is this! Guess what I'm making tonight!

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

I have used this after reading your tutorial the other day on SSS. Thanks for sharing.