Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society New Release - Zolly Zombie Car Hop

Good Day All!
I would like to introduce a New Digital Stamp From Scrapbook Stamp Society
It is Soooo Adorable
Today I have been playing with an adorable Zombie Zolly Car Hop By Heather Valentin.
Ragamuffin Zombie Town Collection

She is adorable and loved to color
Created this for my kitchen Just love this in the frame
Hubby loves it too

Picked a Frame the other day at Rite Aid and now I know what it was for
I then colored the image
For the frame i added a small ribbon and some bling  
and placed Zolly on a piece of cardstock for Framing
Adding the lettering




This is a closer up look at the top of Zolly Zombie Car Hop



Loving the image
Thanks for stopping by
Come Visit Scrapbook Stamp Society on Wednesday 3/7 6pm PST for Release Night
You are sure to enjoy!

Supplies used:

4x6 Frame
Card Stock GDC
Ribbon












No comments: