Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Saturday Momenta - Senior 2012



Hello Friends,
its a beautiful Saturday
and I had a blast yesterday at my daughters Soccer Tourney
They tied first game 1-1
and won second game 4-0
Today they have game at 830 and unfortunately they lost
and now playing as we speak.
Go Grizzlies
Cal Spring Soccer Tourney
Also today i have a spotlighted post of my daughters Graduation Layout
at
This is a great Kit and Works great For Senior Portraits them
Awesome Job Momenta

So Here is the Kit and Project I created


I have to Admit I love Being a Member OF Momenta D-Lite Team
and just love this Kit.
This layout was inspired since my Oldest is Graduating this year.


Supplies: Momenta Graduation Kit PK-1968
and Adhesive
That is all that is used for these 2 pages
There are 6 pages, stickers, chipboards, Letters, frames, and more
Excellent Scrap Page Kit
These are 2 poses of Senior portraits
Love this background

Ready to take on the World Chipboard


The Star Chipboards are great


The second page is the Star background


A momentuous occasion for my daughter
Love the Chipboards here


The books are great she is going to college to be a Teacher
(awesome for Her)

Something to Celebrate
All items are from the kit
Check Momenta out for yours

Graduation is still a few months out so announcements are next looking forward to them

No comments: