Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dream Book

Here is a little something  I made just sitting playing around the other night
I have taken a Small brown paper bag and folded in half
then i have folded mostly equal pieces to form pages


Adding a small piece of scrap momenta cardstock and the new Stamp I Just Love
PSA Essential Peel and Stick
Its Wonderful!!!!!
This is the Dare to Dream Set


Here I have placed a Tag from a Set of Momentas and a doilie on the other side
and stamped again with sentiments to fit the book
Live for the Moment
Laugh Love Live Learn


Here I have a placed a photo for my daughter and thena small envelope from Momenta
Great Outdoor set
and a small tag then stamped with
"Make It Happen"
this envelope will contain a special something for her


and this is the back page with my Personalized Stamp
Lilfeatherscrappin
I also have put a small hole punch to add Mandarin Twine and a Star for Closure
This turned out great for something with nothing in mind
Remember "Dare To Dream"

thanks for coming by
and dont forget to stop by Momenta

No comments: