Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mini Flower Card - Tuesday Tutorial with Momenta Too

Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday
Glad to have you click by
Today i am creating a Flower Mini Card
I am using Momenta Card Stock
cutting this out with Nestabilities Circles and my Bigshot

Creating a circle of different sizes i have chose this one


I have taken the circle
 and added some White ribbonlace to outer edge
Creating something like petals

The circle base has a small hole punched to it
to create binding
This paper looks so cute
adding another circle to the back for base

Now using some other lace i have a finished piece with my daughters picture


This is the final card with a backing on back and binding at the bow on bottom
Thanks for stopping by today
and please come back next monday for another Flower Card made for my design team
The first two pics are a part of that project
Have a Great Tuesday
Lisa Lilfeather Townsend

No comments: