Saturday, June 2, 2012

Journal #2 Posting

Hello Scrappers
I am here to share with you the last of the Journal I created for my daughter
She received as a gift for her 18th birthday and was flabergasted by it
She was so surprised and couldnt believe i did this for her

This is the Material Girl Image from
SSS by Heather Valentin
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Its a cute image but its a reminder to be herself
and remember Hold your High No Matter What
Love the colors Here and Image is too darn Cute

Next is


Using some tabs like this on a few pages also
These are from the
Great Outdoors Set
with Momenta

The beautiful you page
for her to remember also
Times get hard and momma isnt around the corner or out the door
Keep your Head Up Girl
We Love You
and Last not but not least here
 last page and cover in Journal for her
She loves her Lion King and Favorite Saying is
"Hakuna Matata"


This is me an her a couple years ago at disneyland
I filled in the thoughts i had for her after taking photos

Thanks for coming by to part of the Journal Created and I want to Thank
Momenta
and
Scrapbook Stamp Society for letting me share there products

Lisa
T

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous lisa.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

She will love this journal
This is fantastic

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great job Lisa, she will treasure it always. joann sassy raggedy