Monday, May 21, 2012

Tammys Scrapin Corner Challenge #11 - Show Me Distress



I am proud to share this with you as a Design Team member for
Tammy's Scrapin Corner

The image i am working with is
From
called Beautiful Blocks
This is a great image and love the flowers
will go great with the Tim Holz Distress ink
I have Olive color
I have taken a small piece of a brown paper bag and wrinkled it and added the ink
spraying a little water on it and letting it dry

Placing it on to cardstock from Momenta
5x7 in size
placing the bag distressed onto cardstock and then image on top for
card front


This shows the distress

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the front of card


Thanks for Stopping by
Challenges Entered:


Thanks

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic job lisa
I really love this card

Crafting Vicky said...

really pretty card!

happyscrapper said...

I agree about this stamp. It is wonderful to work with. The butterfly punches are perfect.
Hugz,
Christine

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic card, Lisa! I love those butterflies and your coloring is fabulous. I just became a follower by e-mail. :-D

Sassy Raggedy said...

I was wondering how you did the paper like that. Sounds pretty easy and I love the effect. Great post also Lisa...joann sassy raggedy

lisa said...

I actually used the paper bag paper and wrinked it all up and then added the ink to the top