Friday, May 11, 2012

Mothers Day Cards

Well Mothers Day Is around the corner and i am proud to share with you
a Beautiful card i have created
This card is with the Morgan Fitzsimons Image
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Its spectacular
One my mother will adore
Using some Cardstock I have created a card base
coloring the image and this time i colored background blue for sky and i love it

This is 2 horses together momma with the foal
Too cute
Mom is always someone to look up to so I thought this was appropriate
The pink tag was bought of yardsellr and card stock is Momenta from Chloes garden Paper kit
One of the double sides

I added the pink to be a bit more feminine.


Love the way it looks
I have a second card to share also

made with Momenta Gift card sets
this is too cute and a digi image from
Digi Darla

Happy Mothers Day!
Challenges Entered:



Thanks for coming by
Lisa
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Lisa, I have always wanted to try to cut around an image like you did. Was always afraid I would mess it up but you did a great job. I love the horses you did a wonderful job on the coloring. Great posts. joann Sassy Raggedy